How was your New Year Eve celebration? Partying hard? Or, were you just like me, binge watching until I finally fell asleep. Whatever it is, just make sure that all the “New Year New Me” stuff is not just a one time euphoria. Make time to be grateful about everything (highs or lows) that God has allowed to happen to you in the past year, and write down every single thing that you want to see happen in the new year.
What’s more important is to actually keeping your hope alive, because you know sooner or later reality is gonna happen to you. Sometimes your plans will be delayed, postponed, or even canceled, but never stop believing that the journey of life is actually a constant road to better places.
Geesh what a long opening. I’m sorry. First post of 2018 will be about my current obsession over everything 90s. So I’m gonna compile some of my recent #OOTD photos and give you some useful tips plus what are the brands that I’ve been wearing (mostly locals). Gotta say thank you for my amazing photographers friends, Didi and Joel, who have been willing to help me in taking these ootd shots.
- Invest in accessory. By the way, prime colors is trending this year. Thus, the orange cap and yellow jacket.
- Oversized and tucked-in t-shirt is back. Balance your tee collection between the plain one and the printed one.
- Find something that can be your signature style. As for me, socks, apart from rounded-glasses, have been quite of my signature. I have plenty of them from any colors and patterns.
- Invest in basic outerwear like denim jacket and hooded pullover. Mine has a pair exaggerated sleeves that is really a head-turner. Oh, don’t forget to also invest in other basic stuff like a pair of black skinny jeans and white canvas shoes.
- Track pants are back. Enuff said.
Check out some other photos in the slideshow below, happy shopping! LOL 😉 Don’t forget to my Instagram account (if you haven’t) to follow my current fashion purchase and ootd updates.
Write to you later,